ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand Contact Lens
ACUVUE® VITA™ is the ONLY monthly lens that meets UV standards among all leading monthly brands.
- ACUVUE® VITA™ is the ONLY monthly lens that meets UV standards among all leading monthly brands
- ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand contact lens have a smooth, tapered edge profile and minimal edge height that add yet another dimension of comfort
- ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand Contact Lenses with HydraMax™ TechnologyHydraMax™ Technology helps deliver superior comfort – all month long.
- In a clinical study, patient ratings for ACUVUE® VITA™ were superior at weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4 for “Overall Comfort” as compared to all other leading monthly lenses.
The new ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand contact lens is eliminating the need for rewetting drops. The patented HydraMax™ Technology maximizes and maintains the hydration of the contact, thus providing lasting comfort all month long. It is the only monthly contact lens that provides Class 1 UV protection.
Patients with Astigmatism can now enjoy the unique benefits of CooperVision’s Aquaform Comfort Technology, found in the entire Biofinity family of lenses.Creates a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water, within the lens, which minimizes dehydration and promotes a more enjoyable lens wearing experience.
- Highest oxygen characteristics of any toric lens available for healthy, white eyes and extra long wearing times that many patients experience.
- Softest silicone hydrogel toric material for improved comfort
- Excellent handling lens for ease in insertion and removal
- Light blue visibility tint for ease of use and easy to recognize if lens is inside out.
- “6 o’clock lock” design ensures lens remains stable for virtually no fluctuations in vision
- The #1 doctor prescribed toric lens in a monthly replacement schedule.
- Continuous wear for 6 nights/7 days.
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism combined the visual stability of our Accelerated Stabilization Design (ASD) and the exceptional comfort of HYDRACLEAR® Plus technology to form a lens like no other – ACUVUE® OASYSTM Brand for ASTIGMATISM.
By harnessing the natural pressure of your eyelids, ASD helps minimize shifting and lens rotation to help keep your lenses right where they need to be. ASD lenses feature four stability zones, instead of the single ballast zone in the next leading astigmatism lens, and are extremely thin on the edge and thicker in the middle. The result is exceptional stability and crisp vision, even for active people.
And with HYDRACLEAR® Plus technology built in, your eyes stay super moist and comfortable, even in challenging environments such as working at a computer for hours or traveling on an airplane.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia
Contact lenses that feature the innovative 3-Zone Progressive™ design with MoistureSeal® Technology for exceptional vision and comfort. Visit us today to see if NEW Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® for Presbyopia contact lenses are right for you.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology Feature:
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness
- Maintains moisture for a full 16 hours
- Provide superior end-of-day vision* for digital device users
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA FROM ALCON
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear.§ They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.1
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.2*
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.3
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.1
AIR OPTIX® COLORS FROM ALCON
AIR OPTIX COLORS contact lenses combine beautiful color with a highly breathable material for white healthy looking eyes, and a smooth surface for comfortable lens wear. The unique 3 in 1 color technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance.
- AIR OPTIX COLORS contact lenses are available in a full range of beautiful colors, from subtle to vibrant.
- AIR OPTIX Colors are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- AIR OPTIX Colors contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX Colors lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses are a comfortable, safe way to enhance your natural eye
Contact lens patients should always be seen once a year for a full exam.
Regardless of how often or how long you wear your contact lenses, your eyes should be examined at least once a year to make sure your eyes are continuing to tolerate contact lens wear and show no signs of ill effects from the lenses. Make an Appointment today!