Eye Doctor Colonial Heights, VA | Eye Exam near me
Our office offers a one-on-one approach to optometry. Dr. Charline Anselme and the staff at Comprehensive Eyecare of Virginia work with each patient to ensure that they achieve their ideal vision. Dr. Charline Anselme specializes in contact lenses. Come in for a thorough contact lens eye exam today! We are a Colonial Heights, VA Optometrist winner of the Opencare Patients’ Choice Awards.
Our eye doctor near you in Colonial Heights, Dr. Charline Anselme is experienced in diagnosing and treating what stands between you and your best vision and comfort. She is able to patiently explain to you the results of your eye exam and discuss your best options for treatment. Your optometrist near you, Dr. Charline Anselme also can help with early diagnosis and monitoring of glaucoma, Astigmatism, LASIK surgery co-management, eye emergencies, treating optical issues related to diabetes and eyewear fitting for sports and other unique cases.
Why Choose Comprehensive Eye Care?
* Great customer service – We strive to provide the best patient experience and winner of Colonial Heights Patients Choice Award 2015!
* Modern technology – we offer cutting-edge digital imaging retinal photography and visual field testing. Many eye diseases, if detected at an early stage, can be treated successfully.
* Contact lens specialist – we fit all types including daily disposables, multi-focal, astigmatism, and color lenses
* Convenience – same day appointments available, walk-ins welcome, and Saturday hours.
* Experience – all doctor and staff have over 10 years experience in the eye care field.
What Our Patients Say!
What Our Patients Say!
Sales and Promotions
are available for purchase.
A great gift for family or friends.
Ask Here, Voice Search
Comprehensive Eye Care Near Petersburg, VA
Great vision for your family begins with a comprehensive eye exam. Comprehensive Eyecare of Virginia serves patients from the Colonial Heights area. Call us today at 804-451-5191 to book your exam or contact lens evaluation
Eye Care Emergencies
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.